Buying or investing in a new hotel or restaurant, or operating an independent hotel/restaurant or small chain, can present a host of challenges in today’s fiercely competitive and demanding market. Not least of the challenges is optimising profits, whilst delivering a sustainable and consistently outstanding experience for diners.
Not that many hotels/restaurants achieve this operating objective, many have the potential, but fail to realise it!
At HRC we work with hotel and restaurant owners and investors, whether they have existing premises or are buying or investing in a new hotel/restaurant, to develop successful, sustainable and profitable establishments.
By helping you create and deliver a unique, outstanding and compelling dining experience for each key target group of clients. Our no nonsense expertise can help you to: –
- Set realistic expectations and objectives
- Maximise sustainable returns on investment
- Minimise financial exposure
- Communicate with target groups, intelligently, both online and offline
- Deliver the experience, time after time
- Grow the business asset
- Secure regular, positive ‘word of mouth’ endorsements that follow an outstanding customer experience
We will also help you to avoid the common reasons for failure. These include: –
- Not having the right stakeholders involved
- Being ‘burned’ by market cycles – e.g. buying high, selling low
- Not understanding your location and the factors that could cause it, and your investment, to weaken
- Poor capital and liquidity assumptions
- Over leveraging
- Significant cost overruns
- Inefficient operational process
- Unable to keep up with competition
HRC works with hotels and restaurants across Africa, especially in the East Africa. Without commitment, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your venture in more detail.